Friday, February 5, 2010

NEARLY MURDERED - CAUGHT ON MY VIDEO!

Los Angeles, the homeless capital of the United States. Welcome to their hell. Photos and film by: Jill Abrams



It started out innocently and quickly turned into an obsession. Me and my tiny inconspicuous Canon Powershot, every day venturing out on long walks in questionable neighborhoods seeking stories. This was the first time I used the camera's video feature and was quite pleased as you will see. I became so mesmerized by this knife wielding homeless scene that I didn't take into consideration my safety. I videotape her confronting me and then run for my life! I was sincerely hoping to tell their story as a public service announcement.

Blessed to have music by Mr. Anonymous "Bring The Youth" http://www.mranonymous.net
Complimentary MP3 downloads on the Mr. Anonymous website

Mr Anonymous - Vibewise.

Starring Jeep MacNichol - former drummer for the Samples now masterfully creating and featuring iconic vocalists like Dave Wakeling and Ranking Roger of English Beat/General Public.