Wednesday, November 12, 2008

MOM SAYS NO ON PROP 8 - YES ON GAY MARRIAGE



In an effort to repeal the unconstitutional Prop 8 here in California, Mom sounds off on gay marriage. By: Jill Abrams

Sometimes when I feel tapped out on things to say, I let Mom's INCREDIBLE fans do the talking:

BLACKSTARZERO WRITES:
I have watched several of your videos and I cried through two of them, thank you so much for making such positive, and uplifting videos. This world has such little love, and to see someone just pour love into the world like you have done brings tears to my eyes. May god bless you, and your family with love, peace and prosperity because you really deserve all of those for what you have done.

ERIC WRITES:
I really want to thank you for your wisdom that you have shared with everybody. You really give hope to all that don't have supportive people in their lives. Your children are so lucky to have you in their lives. You are a decent person and caring person. My parents have not spoken to me for 15 years due to my sexual orientation. I wish that I had a wonderful, smart, and classy mother like you.

You are the best!

MUSTAFA FROM EGYPT WRITES:
Hello Mom,
I found one of your videos by sheer accident and I was deeply impressed by your tolerance, acceptance, and understanding of the 'gay' issue. You are a great inspiration. How I wish you were my mother .... Anyhow, have a great day, Mom :)

Sincerely,
Mustafa