Thursday, December 11, 2008

MOM YANKS ANDERSON COOPER OUT OF CLOSET

Oh how fun it was to get back to the shallow and inane topics such as GAYS IN HOLLYWOOD with Mom. Her irritated responses to my questioning was classic hilarity. I used to turn the camera off when she got aggravated with me, but now I find the best material in her annoyance. Mom is on an "outing" frenzy in this clip, reminiscent of ACT UP back in the eighties.

MOM ON GAY HOLLYWOOD:


MOM PICKED AS TOP 200 IN YOUTUBE CONTEST:
Mom was been chosen as the top 200 YOUTUBE videos for this contest of 2000 entries. Ten winners were selected. We entered MOM ON GAY HOLLYWOOD which Lisa Nova posted on her holiday playlist.

YOUTUBE star Lisa Nova sponsored the contest. She does very clever parodies and hails as #33 most subscribed to of all time with 149,000 subscribers. She is among the YOUTUBE elite, according to the New York Times, earning decent money in their partner program. We have been invited to join their partner program many times but I was concerned about further censorship. I may be ready to give it a try in the new year but I'm not thrilled about cutting out profanity.

LISA NOVA'S NON-CORPORATELY SPONSORED HOLIDAY CONTEST: