Sunday, June 15, 2008

MOM ON HER 2 GAY KIDS - YOUTUBE REINSTATES!!!

MOM ON HAVING 2 GAY KIDS - WWW.YOUTUBE.COM/JILLABRAMS:


YOUTUBE REINSTATES OUR BANNED VIDEO. THEIR LETTER BELOW.

A quarter million views after a month up and this beloved video was removed by YOUTUBE due to "INAPPROPRIATE CONTENT" last Saturday night when I returned home from Gay Pride. I was crushed and cried out in text to my genius friend Hiltron of Planet Hiltron and Gay Carrington fame - my favorite vlogger on YOUTUBE. Click here for GAY CARRINGTON ON YOUTUBE
WWW.PLANETHILTRON.COM

Hiltron put the word out to his many friends and fans. To our rescue a superwoman named Gina aka ITALIANSTALLIONETTE appeared. Her angry impassioned rant translated into a vlog that has her topping charts in every country. This morning joyful tears streamed down my cheeks as I watched the dozens of response videos to Gina eager to kick ass until our video was reinstated.


Coincidentally, I received this letter from YOUTUBE today:

Hi there,

The video "MOM ON HER 2 GAY KIDS" has been reinstated. It seems that it was removed in error. We sometimes remove videos of children to protect you and your child from sexual predators. The contents seem to have been mistakenly evaluated. I have reviewed the video and it does not violate our Terms of Use. I apologize for any confusion or inconvenience this has caused.

Regards,

Sam
The YouTube Team


THANK YOU YOUTUBE, I HAVE LOVED THE EXPERIENCE ENORMOUSLY.

*Our 540 "favorites" were wiped out when we were removed. Well, wasn't that the point, to remove our chances for getting on the "all time" charts? Please grab MOM again in your favorites for more max exposure.